Monday, May 30, 2005

Imagining hands on velvet...

Yes, I'm cheating. Had to put this partial post/link here from my other blog. It opens July 15th in the States.

After seeing a 40 foot tall Burton-esque Wonka portrayed by the king of quirk himself, Johnny Depp, I'd best hope I don't slide off my seat during the show. Ahem...

Just check out the site for one second. Ok, maybe two... you know you want to. Besides... all the other kids are doing it. You wanna be cool like them, right?


And by the way... a lovely welcome to The Saturnyne! (That's one of the cool people I talked about... shhhh)

6 Comments:

Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Ahh! So many funky movies coming out this year... it's all so exciting!

HEy? I'm cool? Do i get a badge?

S.x

11:09 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Yes, you get a badge and an official 'cool guy' ID card! =)

2:23 PM  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

am i the only one who isn't excited by the bloody chocolate factory?
I just really don't like Tim Burton at all, lets not forget he gave us that abyssmal remake of planet of the apes.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Motormouth said...

You don't like Tim Burton? Heresy!

10:27 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Never saw Planet of the Apes. Besides, this is Depp and Burton... perfect team.

4:05 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Planet of the Apes was utterly piss! Not a patch on the menace and thrill of the original.

I always find Tim Burton more of a style over content guy meself. He's like eating a too sugary sweetie, but i reckon this'll be one of his better ones... not sure if i'll bother seeing it though...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home