Saturday, July 09, 2005

Within the galaxy...

...there are the most interesting little things we've come to know as humans. Interestingly, I am one of them. Well, depending on who you ask. Anyway, sometimes you cross paths with a human and get a really good vibe from them. Perhaps you can't put your finger on the exact reason, but the feeling is there all the same. Well, when I first stumbled into Saturnyne's Lounge, I felt that he was one of those people. To be honest, I don't know him from anyone else, but he just has a way about him. He strikes me as a free spirit in many ways but has had something very difficult come to rest upon his shoulders of late. I just want to lend my support and maybe urge others to do the same. Just because we've never met does not make me care less. On the contrary, it reminds me that of all the people I've come across, he is one that has made an impression and it makes my concern more genuine. Knowing good people is wonderful, knowing when those good people are hurting or overwhelmed is rather upsetting. When the time is right, and things are at a comfortable place, The Saturnyne will rejoin the festivities. I know this because he has pictures of the galaxy on his blog... a map of sorts, seeking out his next person to cross paths with.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Could you please help me sending a message to Saturnyne? I just heard about his dad´s condition, i tried to e-mail but it didn´t work. They say the address is not complete.
He seemed so sad in his last message, I´m so worried about him.

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

oh hey... i er... don't know what to say.

You ever meet me, yr gonna get such a huge hug. Just for... y'know... just because. K.

But don't be worrying about me. I for one am more concerned about our Leash who seems to be having a far worse time than me.

Leash. I hug you too! Drop in and let us know how you are... or i shall taint your "myspace" thingy with my awful presence instead. See if i don't!(GAh! another thing to sign up for!)
(gah!)

love
S.x

2:37 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

oh dear! W at the W! My email is this below. but i only spotted yr message just now, after i'd left my own

opal_luna_saturnyne@hotmail.com should definitely be ok

Thanks for asking.

Love to you, too! Am always happy to answer any emails you might send. Even when things are gloomy.

S.x

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home