Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Perhaps a new catch phrase is in order?

Over the past few years I've taken to stating that I'm going to 'stab someone's eye out' or 'stab them in the eye' when I get really irritated about something ridiculously stupid they've done.

Ok, first...ew. I really don't want someone's eyeball gumming up the end of my pen, should that be the chosen weapon. Second, my cousin did have her eye stabbed out with a stick and now has a lovely glass eye. That makes me feel doubly careless in tossing out these ill-chosen words.

Guess my lack of patience and cup-o-violent tendencies overfloweth. And if you don't like that, well, I'm sure you can figure out what comes next...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

I watched a film called Eastern Promises last night, with Viggo Mortenson as a Russian criminal. He stabbed someone's eye out with a little sickle knife. I found it rather entertaining.

Viggo is cute as Aragorn. However, stark bollock naked and flapping his curlies around in this particular scene put me off naked daydreams for life.

Not a bad film btw, even if there were some very loose plot points.

10:23 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I recall hearing about that film. Suppose I'll stick to using a pen as otherwise I'd just cut off a finger or two. Of my own. Unintentionally. Can't say I've had any naked daydreams of Viggo. Not that I would object. Except for the description of curlies a-flappin. Guess some things really are better left to the imagination, eh? ;)

7:38 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

neighbours 5 yr old child fell badly a couple of weeks ago.

Onto a wire coat-hanger, presumably lying in a cluttered bedroom. coat-hanger pierced childs eye. Poor little fella lost his sight.

Damn i feel so lucky that i can still see with my own damaged eyes when i hear stuff like that.

S.x

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home