Friday, December 23, 2005

Hang on...

Too much going on and my mind isn't keeping up. Well, in ways it isn't, in other ways it's spinning out of control. Perhaps just another mixed episode. That or I'm just really fucked. I am still of sound enough mind to hope that it's a mixed episode. Either way, there's just alot going on.

If you are into it, I'll wish you a happy holiday, if not, just don't chew me out. I'll either cry or try to kill you... maybe even both. I'm not really into it but it doesn't mean I can't send it out to you guys.

Go here, click on 'Launch Music Player' and listen to the first song in the audio portion... I am so stuck on that song. You may know it, but hey, no harm done. Besides, it's smart to be nice to the crazy girl.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

What's craziness? Another's perception.

I'd never heard this band before, they're really good. I'm assuming the song you signposted us to was 'Wasteland'?

That's a place I've been to as well.

Take care

8:02 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Very true Janey, it's all in the perception. And yeah, the song is wasteland... the band is new to me but I really enjoyed them. Glad you enjoyed them! Oh, and happy 2006... or something holiday-ish like that. =)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Never heard of them either. I'll check them out when I either get put ona computer in the library that doesn't have the headphone slot a mile away from me, or I get put on a computer which has a headphone slot on the monitor.

9:29 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Motor - We need to start a computer fund for you! =) Check them out when you can, you might like them.

11:35 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Hey! where's the fookin' pictire gone at the top of the page?

tsk tsk!

love to all!

S.x

5:41 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Where did you guys all go?

9:18 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Into hiding - witness protection program and all.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home