Sunday, November 13, 2005

TWO-OH!

the prisoner has exciting news

Its my birthday tomorrow!

the scariest part about that is i'll be twenty, officially i'll have survied my teenage years without incident (good/bad or otherwise...bugger). I don't want ot be twenty!! it's a scary bloody number, and it means more of all that adult bullshit, i've got all my life to put up with that, can't i just have another decade or two? just five more years, then i'll get up.

still, any excuse to get plastered. Jack n coke's AWAY!

7 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

WooHoo! Happy Birthday! I'd offer to jump out of a cake for you but I'd need a few drinks, too! ;)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Hey! I missed your birthday!

Hope you had a fab time, believe me m'dear that 20 is NOT old.

Though I recall turning 20 was a much more traumatic event in my life than turning 21. I also recall being on a London study trip, being dangled over the serpentine and being chased by a flock of geese after ingesting copious amounts of vodka.

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

happy birfday!!!

Whoop!

S.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Spinsterella said...

Twenty.

Hmmmph.

Youngsters. I can't even remenber turning twenty.

Oh God, hang on, it's all coming back to me now....extreme drunkenness, a boy, bad dancing, oh dear...

Believe me, it gets better as you get a bit older..

Spinny (aged 30)

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

thanking you! even the spam robot!

twas a good birthday as i got v. drunk while spending no money. though my pool playing skills suffered horribly as a result.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Javier Marti said...

I liked the title of your blog!

I want to invite you to see my blog
http://niquel757.blogspot.com
You may like it

Regards
Javier

1:42 PM  
Blogger Motormouth said...

It was your birthday..oh yes I think I remember something...no it's gone.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home