Saturday, July 09, 2005

ono!

Don't be worrying about me (if possible)

But do send a message of love and affection to our lovely co-conspirator Leash, who is a fabulous personnage from the other side of the world and deserves immense huggage.

You ok, darlin'? I've been reading yr Myspace blog... tried to leave a comment, thinking it was that MSN My Space thing... took me ages to realize they were two different entities entirely. Er... oops.

Come in outta the rain, and let me make you a mug of something warm... anything alcoholic you might want to add to it is entirely of your own choosing, though.

(But having said that, i do have a nice red -not too dry- for the creating of a fine and friendly atmosphere all round. In fact, less 'ave a party! Yer all invited! My Lounge may have the decorators in, but it's still cosy and there's room for all.)

(Any excuse for a drink! I'm such a lush!)

Yours grinning manically

S.x

7 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Hmmm... and I cannot get to Leash. Amazing how concerns for those you've never met surface at times like these. I do hope things right themselves soon. My best.

5:27 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

My besty best back to yer.

S.x

7:26 PM  
Blogger Ginger Doll said...

sorry, hinny, but we DO worry about you!

So just give in gracefully and get smothered in the weight of all our hugs and felicitations. Cos they ain't stopping! One comment put it beautifully when they said 'you have a way about you' - you do! And hopefully you'll be back sharing with us soon.

xx

5:05 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

So just give in gracefully... That made me laugh Janey. Nice persuasion! =)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Motormouth said...

I agree, and well put S! I have trouble getting on her myspace as well sometimes, but I did manage to direct her to the 'eart is a shoe...' post on my blo, which may have been some help(I hope!)
Yeah, it is amazing how you can actually care about someone you have never met, but if you find people worth caring about it doesn't matter.
*big hug for all of you!*

9:56 AM  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

myspace is down for maintenance right now, but leash hasnt updated for ages,

4:28 AM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Hugs back, Daniel! Cheers!

S.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home